Tuesday, 7 January 2014

High Hopes Blog Hop

Today is the 200th Challenge for High Hopes Rubber Stamps. For over 7 years the team has been creating some amazing samples using High Hopes stamps. It has been a wonderful journey. Therefore, we are celebrating with a Blog Hop. There will 3 prizes provided by our Sponsors (Stamp and Create, Bunny Zoe's Crafts, and One Crazy Stamper) along with High Hopes Rubber Stamps


You should start at the top of the Blog Hop at the High Hopes Blog. If you did not begin at the top, we suggest you head back now so that you do not miss a stop. You should have arrived here from Nikki's blog.

As you hop along to each blog, you will find a clue at each stop. Collect all the clues to create a phrase. When you are done with the hop, leave a comment including the finished phrase to be entered into the drawing for one of the prizes. 


In addition, there is another chance to win one Free High Hopes Stamp by entering the challenge. Create a card or project using the challenge theme and link your project to the link on the challenge blog. You can participate in the challenge without doing the blog hop (which will be entered into the drawing for 1 Free High Hopes stamp). You can also participate in the Blog Hop without entering the challenge (this will enter you in the drawing for the chance at one of the 3 sponsor's prizes). 

The challenge theme is: Use your favorite High Hopes stamp
(You MUST use a High Hopes stamp to enter the challenge)

For my project I've used one of my Favorite stamps called "Snowy holding Sign"
I thought he was perfect for my project what with him holding a sign, kind of reminded me of lifting weights, which is what I needed for my little weight loss money box.
I colored Snowy with Copics, and added some little white dots to his coat using a white pen. I then stamped out the saying Work It, using little individual alphabet stamps (hence the wonkiness of the lettering...I never could get the hang of using those stamps.
The box is a little plastic cotton buds container I had saved and covered it with some papers from Bo Bunny from a couple years ago. Inside the box is pound coins, one for every lb I need to lose. At the end of every month I will take out the pound coins that I have lost, therefore I guess you could say
"A pound lost is a pound gained" ... only in England LOL!
(And no.....I'm not telling you how many pound coins are in the container) ROFL
Now here's a complete list of the ladies participating in the blog hop (remember to collect the secret word from each blog)

1. Anna 
3. Alie 
4. Lynne 
5. Alex
6. Michelle 
7. Nikki (Bunny Zoe's Crafts)
8. Donna
9. Lacey (Stamp and Create) 
10. Lora (One Crazy Stamper) 
11. Karen (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

The secret word to collect from my blog is "WITH"
Your next stop is at Lacey's blog where you can see her fantastic creation.....have fun hopping!

I'm entering the following challenges
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays - Make it New (Alter Something)
Craft My Life - Anything Goes (but no cards)
Tuesday Throwdown - Snowman Fun
Pin It

34 comments:

Patricia said...

Absolutely brilliant project........LOVE it.
Also like your thinking on the £1 coins did not think about it that way. I pop a £1 coin in my box for each 1lb I loose.
Saving for my holiday good job I am not "depending" on what goes in the box for my spending money!!!!!!
Have a Great Day

Patricia x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

This is fabulous Donna! Love that snowman image and what a fab idea! Good luck with it! Susan x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and adorable money box, there's lots of pounds in there, well done.
luv
Debby

Janine said...

Lovely box - fun way of seeing the pounds shed.

Julye said...

not seen this cute guy before he's real cute thanks for sharing, I can see why he's your favourite.

Stephanie said...

Wonderful project and your coloring is yummy~

Carol Dee said...

Love the tin, a great way to give a small gift.

Kathy Graham said...

Love this idea, great job. I think the "wonkiness" of the lettering adds to it.

Renae said...

Great project. It turned out really cute. Good luck with your goal.

Deb said...

I like the box and the weight loss idea!

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

brill project hun love it ty for playing along at My All Crafts Challenge x

Shari said...

Oh My Goodness (jaw drop inserted here!) Wow I love your coin box! you have chosen beautiful paper and coloured the image so perfectly! Wow great job sweetie!!!

Hugs;
Shari

Jane Z said...

Awwwwesome Snowy holding Sign money box! Super job, Donna....Snowy is a favorite of mine! Beautifully done!!!

Ildiko Cseh said...

Love the money box, something different
hugs
Ildiko

Minnamanna said...

Your money box is marvelous! Good luck with your project. I think I have to do it too :)

Kellie said...

That's a really neat idea.

Lillian said...

Who doesn't love an adorable snowman and this one is extra cute!

Di said...

Super project! The snowman's sentiment will give you incentive to continue on your weight loss journey! Love the coloring.

Sandy Marcuzzi said...

Love this project!! Amazing

Dorothy S said...

I think wonky is perfect for those letters - much easier than perfectly straight lines!

Dobra said...

Very beautiful work.
It has beautiful colors.
I really like

faithe said...

Love this idea!

fiona walker said...

A very cute box thankyou for joining our challenge at challenges 4 everybody.
Hugs
Fiona dt. x

Heather said...

What a great inspiration to keep losing weight. I really like the image. papers and colours you chose for this. Great job.

Rose said...

what a fun way to be inspired!!!
So glad you joined us on Sentimental Sundays this week. :)

Tara Bruening said...

Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Winter” Linky Party.

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Gail said...

The digital was perfect for you box and thank you for dropping it off at TTD this week - best wishes in the draw!

Arty said...

Wow this is really gorgeous! I love the colour scheme you used!

Arty said...

Wow this is really gorgeous! I love the colour scheme you used.

CraftyGirl said...

This cute little snowman is the perfect guy to protect your coins. :) I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Angela said...

Oh Donna,
your money box is really wonderful,i like the image also so much.
Many thanks for your inspiration and this fantastic blog hop.
Hugs
Angela

TantiK Creation said...

I love what you did with the cotton buds container. It looks awesome. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.

Clay - Scrap - Kreativ .blogspot.de said...

Your creation is wonderful.

Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. Hugs, Susanne.

fiona walker said...

A beautiful creation thanks for joining our challenge this month at challenges 4 everybody.
Hugs
Fiona dt. x