Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Happy New Year.....and a Card


First I'd like to wish all my friends and followers a very Happy New Year to you all and all those New Year's resolutions of mine.......I WILL DO this year.

Today begins a new challenge at I AM ROSES, and also some new Team Members have joined the team, so please hop over to the blog and check out the newbies.

This month's challenge is ANYTHING GOES but you MUST incorporate WHITE FLOWERS (any white flowers from I Am Roses will do)
plus I'd like to mention that there is a SALE going on.......ends January 5th.

So for my first card of the year I've used one of my older Hanglar Stanglar stamps and framed it using one of the new dies I got for Christmas....(Santa spoilt me again at Christmas) and I've used some gorgeous scrapbooking flowers and roses from I Am Roses. 

List of Products
Image - Hanglar Stanglar
Dies used - Marianne D Petra's Bridge & Corners, Impression Obsession Heart Stems, 
CLD Fanciful Flourish Mini
Sentiment Stamp - LOTV

I'm entering the following challenges
Card and Scrap - Use Flowers
Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Flat Friends Challenge - Anything Goes
Cuttin and Stampin Challenge - Use Something New
Pin It

15 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely card Donna!

Sandra H said...

So lovely is your image and you have coloured it to perfection as always so beautifully presented too x

Dreja said...

Eine supertolle Karte.
Danke daß du bei KE-C mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Kate said...

Hi Donna, this is a very cute card. Adorable image. I love the colors and embellishments!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh how adorable, Happy New Year!!!

Tamie said...

Loving the texture, details, papers and layout. Your image is simply adorable and beautifully colored. Thank you for joining us at Cards Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge #1.

Tamie DT

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby

kalleinka said...

Eien tolle Karte und so aufwändig gearbeitet...
Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme am Kreativeinkauf-Challengeblog.

LG; Ilonka

Gitte said...

Beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
DT-Gitte.

DeBe said...

A beautiful card, love your colouring and the palette of blues.Thank-you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge #1

Emma Canning said...

Aww this is so cute - I love the gorgeous image and the colouring is stunning xx Thanks so much for joining us over at Flat Friends, Em xx

Natali said...

Gorgeous card. Lovely in blue!!
Happy New Year Donna!!!
Hugs,
Natali

Kirsten said...

Beautiful card
Thanks for joining us on Card and Scrap

DT, Kirsten

Dobra said...

Welcome
I'm sorry that so few write comments
but that does not mean you do not look at your blog
I like to watch your work
and yet always delighted them
This work is lovely and as always wonderful made and pretty looks

Clay - Scrap - Kreativ .blogspot.de said...

Eine total klasse Karte!
Danke für's Mitmachen bei K-EC!
LG, Susanne