Sunday, 8 December 2013

Xmas Decoration



Good Morning, here's my project for the latest challenge at Hobbycutz Challenges
The theme this week is Xmas Decoration, so I've created a Candle Holder using a Swirly Frame and Garden Trellis and my favorite candle which is a hazelnut coffee fragrance. I painted the frame red with acrylic paint then put on some embossing wax, and finally sprinkled on some festive berries glitter, to give it some lovely sparkle. I then decorated it with some poinsettia's and other flowers from I Am Roses, painted the trellis green and added it behind the candle.
I hope you'll join us this week with some of your Xmas decorations you've been making.

Items available at

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Sunday.

I'm entering my candle holder into the following challenges
Polka Doodles Challenge - Make a Gift for Christmas
Stampin with the Dragon - Gifts and Decorations
Totally Papercrafts - Anything Christmassy but a Card
Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes


Pin It

8 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

This is gorgeous Donna, I can almost smell the candle from here! Susan x

Sandra H said...

Donna this is so lovely x

CraftygasheadZo said...

Lovely, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Take care Zo xx

caroline said...

absolutely beautiful Donna
caroline x

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is very pretty and would look lovely anywhere

verybellemakes said...

The candle holder looks great! Am trying to imagine just how delicious a hazelnut coffee candle smells now...! Thanks for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge and hope to see you again soon.

Victoria DT

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, Thanks for playing on Crafty Girls this fortnight, Love Hazelxox

Taniaj Scott said...

Such a stunning gift so beautiful . Thanks you for joining us at Stampin with the Dragon for our Gift and Decoration challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx