Saturday, 21 December 2013

Tilda and Roses


Hello, this should be my last Christmas card make of the year, I did have another image all colored up and ready to go, but as I was also wrapping presents, making other cards and cleaning up my craft room at the same time, the image disappeared so I quickly colored up this Tilda from one of the Christmas collections. This is my last I Am Roses project for the year....will be back Jan 1st with a new project. The Christmas paper is from a collection of 12x12 papers I bought (not sure of the name now) as it fit perfectly with the color scheme of red, grey and white. I decided to make an Easel card with a place for a secret message as it's for my husband.
I've used a few different sized roses for my floral arrangement and a couple of gingerbread men too. The ribbon and button are from my stash.
The pine sprig was cut using a Memory Box die. The corner die is a Lea-bilities die.

Complete list of flowers used

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend !
Pin It

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card and image Donna x

Glennis said...

This is so pretty

julieprice3 said...

Very pretty, I love the sweet ginger bread men, Wishing you a very Happy Christmas
Hugs Julie P

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So beautiful card, Donna! hugs, Helena