Monday, 23 December 2013

Advent Calendars

Good Morning, I thought I'd show you the three advent calendars I made in November, well I started making them in November.....and I will probably finish them after Christmas ready for next year.
The first one here belongs to Kody our doggy and he loves his daily treats from his calendar. He's so sweet, each day you say to him "What day is it?" and he heads straight to his calendar that is hung on the wall over his bed (the one he never uses as he sleeps in our bed)
************
and here are our advent calendars, still need a bit of items added to them to complete them, but they certainly look fabulous hanging on the wall above our homemade fireplace.

and finally here is a few pictures of our tree and the Christmas village




 Village during the day and then at night

Unfortunately the village is a lot bigger than this and I can't seem to get it all in the picture.....but you have an idea of what it looks like.

I'd like to wish all my followers and friends a very Merry Christmas, I hope it's a lovely one for you all.......will see you in the New Year.

I'm entering my advent calendars into the following challenges
Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Anything but a Card
Winter Wonderland - Numbers
Crafting When We Can - Countdown/Calendar

Pin It

6 comments:

Annette said...

WOW !!

caroline said...

Wow all look wonderful to me including your tree and village
all the best to you and have a lovely Christmas and New year
Caroline x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Marry Christmas Donna. hugs, Helena

Vickie Y said...

Your advent calendars are beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at CWWC Challenge.

Amy A said...

Wow, your advent calendars are AMAZING. Beautifully done. Love the DP's and details. Thank you for joining us at Crafting When We Can for our "Calendars/Countdown" Challenge this week.

Amy~DT

Helen said...

Stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our 'Anything but a card' challenge.

Hugs Helen P x